“Everything in Life is Vibration” – Albert Einstein
Some points to understand Energywork:
-We each have our own vibrations, and vibrate at our own rate.
– Vibrations vary in intensity within each person and from person to person, depending upon the experiences being manifested.
– We are attuned to our own vibrations – this attunement is acted upon or varied by the forces surrounding or within us.
– It would seem that vibrations act as a cohesive agent in all nature – holding things together – as all force is vibration.
– All bodies radiate those vibrations with which it, the body, controls itself, in mental, and physical, and such radiation is called the aura.
When parts of the body become stressed or dis-eased, they are no longer producing the correct sound wave; in other words they are not vibrating at their prime (optimal) resonant frequency. To re-establish or recalibrate your frequency, you need to understand how lower and higher vibrations affect your energy and health.
To begin to understand what vibrational energy can really do for you, it helps to realize that the human body is really a magnificent quantum physics machine. We are made up of literally nothing more than vibrating energy. Humans are made of cells, which are made of atoms, which are made of particles, and those so-called particles are actually just vibrating energy.
Every atom is just a probability wave, and most of the stuff we call physical matter is really made up of completely empty space.
We are more empty space than physical stuff; more vibration than mass.
Thus, we can be strongly impacted — either positively or negatively — by vibrational energy.
5 important things to increase your vibration:
– spend time in and with nature
– eat healthy food and drink fresh water
– transform negative thoughts and emotions
– increase your Energyflow with Taiji, Yoga and Qigong (Energy-Training Techniques)
– help other people to wake up and raise consciousness
– surround yourself with positive thinking and acting people
WORKSHOPS in Europe and Aruba www.qi-energyflows.de